Tuesday 4 June 2013

Tea and Such

This last week-end I went to the annual Ladies' Spring Tea hosted by our church Victory Life Fellowship. victorylife.ca

It was a great time to dress up, eat a delicious lunch and just have fun with a bunch of like-minded ladies. Part of the reason I look forward to events like these is that I get to wear things that I wouldn't normally get away with if I were, say, just running to the local store for some milk. Here's what I wore…


And here is a shot of some of the ladies.





Later on, I made a quick change of clothes and drove to Heather Cooper's for a Stampin' Up Catalogue Launch. In case you haven't heard of "Stampin' Up" or seen any of the great things that can be made out of paper, check out Heather's stuff at playingwithpapercrafting.

I so enjoy going to these open house events. I got to browse through some of her retired stamps and I then made a cool card. Unfortunately, I gave it away before I got to take a photo of it, but Heather has a similar image on her site. This is just the beginning of my 'stampin' exploits so I'm sure I will be sharing more images as I make them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment