Thursday 1 January 2015

Okay, it has been way too long since I posted anything. There was an annoying glitch (that I probably caused) on the blog but that really isn't an excuse. Much has happened in the last 2 plus months that I probably won't take the time to go into at this point. In September, my dad passed away which is and was a pivotal event in my life. He was my hero, my friend, my mentor and the list goes on. I paid tribute to him by recording the events of an important part of his life.


To read this book, check it out at LeSabre Publishing

While we are on the topic of writing, this Christmas, I created a stocking stuffer that poked fun at the amount of time I spent on the couch this past year. My boys made me a promotional video of which I am quite proud. You can see for yourself. It's only 47 seconds.


Since it is the first day of the New Year, I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year 2015. And I promise it won't be so long be long before I write another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment